AIAA’s Propulsion and Energy Forum gives you extensive access to a wide range of the latest research and development, not just in your own areas of expertise, but across technological boundaries. Nowhere else will you find the breadth and depth of aerospace research, analysis, and foresight at a single location.
This is the nuts and bolts, quite literally. Check out the latest in propulsion and energy research and development from more than 500 papers presented in over 25 technical tracks.
Areas of focus include:
- Additive manufacturing for propulsion systems
- Advanced engine control and intelligent systems
- Advanced manufacturing solutions
- Electricity delivery, grid, and energy storage
- Energy conversion device technology
- Nuclear and future flight propulsion
- Small satellite technology and missions
- And, more.
Technical conferences meeting as part of Propulsion and Energy 2016 include:
- 52nd AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference
- 14th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference
Participating in this event will help you:
- Expand your knowledge, as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Test your ideas, develop your skills, and build your reputation as you present your research to others from around the world.
- Find out what lies ahead, as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.