AIAA’s Propulsion and Energy Forum gives you extensive access to a wide range of the latest research and development, not just in your own areas of expertise, but across technological boundaries. Nowhere else will you find the breadth and depth of aerospace research, analysis, and foresight at a single location.
Check out the latest in propulsion and energy research and development from more than 700 papers presented in over 25 technical tracks.
Scan the list of technical presenters from 2016 to see which of your peers presented research at the forum. Click thumbnail to download the file.
*Technical presenters of record as of 14 July 2016. List is subject to change without notice and does not include ITAR sessions.
Browse and search the detailed agenda of technical sessions times and titles. Click the thumbnail below to create your customized schedule.
Technical conferences meeting as part of Propulsion and Energy 2016:
- 52nd AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference
- 14th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference
Areas of focus include:
- Electric propulsion
- Gas turbine engines
- Liquid propulsion
- Propellants and combustion
- Additive manufacturing for propulsion systems
- Advanced engine control and intelligent systems
- Advanced manufacturing solutions
- Energy conversion device technology
- Nuclear and future flight propulsion
- Small satellite technology and missions
- And, more.