Exhibiting and sponsorship will give you visibility in this critical marketplace with top researchers and thought-leaders. How can you work together?
In today's dynamic business environment, effective outreach and customer interface are vital to successfully capturing new partnership opportunities and finding the best employees. If your company is looking for a mechanism to heighten visibility, expand networking capabilities among industry leaders, and demonstrate your unique value to thousands of aerospace professionals, AIAA's sponsorship program can help to achieve your objectives.
What to Expect
- More than 1000 participants
- More than 600 papers reporting the latest innovations in aerospace
- A technology-driven exposition
- Your brand will be connected with the exciting innovation being showcased
Sponsorship will give you visibility in this critical marketplace with top researchers and thought-leaders. Your brand will be connected with the exciting innovation being showcased at this event. How can you work together?
Why Exhibit and Sponsor?
- Benefit From Targeted Reach: AIAA forums provide interaction between researchers, system developers, product support personnel, managers, and business developers from throughout industry, government, and academia in a uniquely targeted and integrated manner.
- Build Relationships: Get direct access to innovators, regulators, funders, thought leaders, experts, and practitioners.
- Gain Access to an International Audience: Meet face-to-face with aerospace professionals from almost 50 nations around the world.
- Enhance Your Corporate Image: Show your support and commitment to the aerospace industry, particularly to the next generation of aerospace professionals. AIAA forums engage the world’s best and brightest students.
- Form Partnerships: Showcase your latest technology, demonstrate your products and services, and form new partnerships.
For exhibit and sponsor information and reservations, contact:
- Primes/Super Integrators, Government Agencies:
Chris Semon 703.264.7510
- Specialty Primes, Major Assemblies, FFRDCs, Universities, State Organizations:
Paul DoCarmo 703.264.7576
- Supply Chain and Small Business, NASA:
Chris Grady 703.264.7509
2017 AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum Exhibit Contract
2017 AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum Floor Plan (Note: plans are subject to change.)
List of Exhibitors
2017 AIAA Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus
2017 Exhibitor Manual (to come)