The country's entire economic well-being is tied to innovation.—Congressman Chaka Fattah
Leveraging Technology Synergies to Realize the Promise of Interdependent Systems
At the AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum and Exposition (AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2014), the energy and excitement will result as much from the networking opportunities and plenary discussions as from the technical sessions. Propulsion and energy systems are at the very heart of aerospace, whether you are flying passengers to London or satellites to LEO. Every move forward in our exploration of the world, and the universe, is enabled by new technologies, and most of these come from the researchers and engineers who will come together at this forum.
Join us in Cleveland, 28-30 July 2014, as we roll up our sleeves to help answer:
- How do we define propulsion and energy system architectures that are safe, clean, and economical?
- How do we develop high energy and power density technologies for clean, sustainable energy production, power generation, and propulsion?
- How do we implement advanced manufacturing solutions for propulsion and energy systems?
Questions point the way forward, and the attendees at AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2014 will be the ones helping to find the answers.
More than 500 papers at the AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum! View the Detailed Agenda.
Come engage with leading experts on topics like:
- Advanced Propulsion Concepts for Future Flight
- Aerospace Power Systems
- Electric Propulsion
- Energetic Components & Systems
- Energy Conversion Device Technology
- Energy Policy, Environmental & Historical Perspectives
- Energy Storage Technology
- Energy Systems Models and SE Life-Cycle Management
- Gas Turbine Engines
- High Speed Air Breathing Propulsion
- Hybrid Rocket Propulsion
- Hypersonic & Combined Cycle Propulsion Application
- Liquid Propulsion
- Nuclear & Future Flight Propulsion
- Propellants & Combustion
- Propulsion Education
- Solid Rocket Propulsion
- Space & Earth-to-Orbit Vehicle Systems
- System Concepts & Supporting Propulsion Technologies
- Terrestrial Energy Systems
- Thermal Management Technology
Visit the Technical Program page to see what conferences are meeting as part of Propulsion and Energy 2014 and to learn more about the technical program.
Propulsion and Energy 2014 will appeal to:
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Workforce Development Managers
- Business Developers and Aerospace Entrepreneurs
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
You won’t want to miss it!