The country's entire economic well-being is tied to innovation.—Congressman Chaka Fattah
At the AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum and Exposition (AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2015), the energy and excitement will result as much from the networking opportunities and plenary discussions as from the technical sessions. Propulsion and energy systems are at the very heart of aerospace, whether you are flying passengers to London or satellites to LEO. Every move forward in our exploration of the world, and the universe, is enabled by new technologies, and most of these come from the researchers and engineers who will assemble together at this forum.
Join us in Orlando, 27-29 July 2015, as we roll up our sleeves to help answer:
- How do we define propulsion and energy system architectures that are safe, clean, and economical?
- How do we develop high energy and power density technologies for clean, sustainable energy production, power generation, and propulsion?
- How do we implement advanced manufacturing solutions for propulsion and energy systems?
Questions point the way forward, and the attendees at AIAA Propulsion and Energy 2015 will be the ones helping to find the answers.
More than 500 papers at the AIAA Propulsion and Energy Forum!
Come engage with leading experts on topics like:
- Advanced Engine Control and Intelligent Systems
- Advanced Propulsion Concepts (Non-Nuclear)
- Advanced Vehicle Systems
- Aerospace Power Systems
- Air Breathing Propulsion Systems Integration
- Aircraft Electric Propulsion
- Electricity Delivery and Grid Reliability Technologies
- Electric Propulsion
- Energetic Components and Systems
- Energy Conversion Device Technology
- Energy Efficient and Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Storage
- Fossil-Fuel Power Technologies
- Gas Turbine Engines
- Green Engineering
- High-Speed Air-Breathing Propulsion
- Hybrid Rocket
- Liquid Propulsion
- Nuclear and Future Flight Propulsion
- Nuclear Power Technologies
- Propellants and Combustion
- Propulsion and Power Systems of Unmanned Systems
- Propulsion Education
- Solid Rocket Propulsion
- Space and Earth-to-Orbit Vehicle Systems
- System Concepts and Supporting Propulsion Technologies
- Thermal Management Technology
Visit the Technical Program page to see what conferences are meeting as part of Propulsion and Energy 2015 and to learn more about the technical program.
- 51st AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference
- 13th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference
Propulsion and Energy 2015 will appeal to:
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Workforce Development Managers
- Business Developers and Aerospace Entrepreneurs
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
Sign-up for Email Alerts